Friday, July 29, 2011

emboss resist

This was inspired by June Dunn.  She made a swap for convention that used the technique "emboss resist".  My card looks nothing like hers as I used a different layout and stamp set, but the technique is the same.  Image was stamped with versa mark and then embossed with White embossing powder on glossy card stock ( you can do this on non glossy card stock)

 Then I sponged "pool party and Island Indigo" ink.  The image resist the ink and you get this beautiful look.  I added punched flowers from the "itty Bitty Shapers punch pack and topped off with our fun pearls.  The new 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon that is available in all the NEW in colors is amazing!


Hope you will try this technique.  If you don't have these tools, call me and I will be honored to order them for you. Heat Tool #100005, Powder Pals #102197, Embossing buddy #103083
Have fun and stamp something today!

No comments: