Monday, February 21, 2011

Grandbaby Boy...Coming soon.

 Yep, I'm proud to say that in July our second Grand Baby will be born and we found out last week it is a BOY!.. This cigar box was one that was filled with bubble gum cigars that Darrell handed out when Dustin was born over 33 years ago and now he gets the box!  (bubble gum is gone).  The new baby will have THE Best Big Sister!  She is so pumped.  So I made this card today for her to let her know how lucky this new baby boy will be to have her as a Big Sister.
 This Set of four is one of the free sets you can choose from our big catalog with your $50 order.  I had a ball paperpiercing the clothes on these two cute bears!.. If you know me at all you know I loved (love) paperdolls and cutting things out.  Next favorite thing is coloring so this card is right up my alley!
Big Sister sold separately 
Bear Hugs set of 4 #123895.  Free with your $50 purchase.  Page 85 of the IBC

No comments: