Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Creating your own designer paper

 Today was spent in my stamp room (mostly Playing) creating the projects for Stamp Camp this Saturday.  I usually spend sometimes days looking at all the samples that are on sites to get that creative juices flowing.  Some times it's easier than others.  But once it starts... It seems I can't quit!  I love that.  Above is where I've placed three of the clear mount stamps  from the "Nature Walk" stamp Set to create my own designer paper.
 Here is how it turned out.  It was easy!  The images are stamped in Crumb Cake ink.  The Bird cage is stamped in Early Espresso  to give that contrast look, and then I cut it out with our wonderful paper snips!  I applied it with some Stamping dimensional so that it pops out.  Colors I chose are Early Espresso , Not quite Navy and Natural Ivory.  Light sponging around the edges and layered on top of the textured Vintage wallpaper design that was created with my Big Shot and the embossing folder.
I'm hoping everyone will enjoy making this card and want to try making their own collage to create their own designer paper.  This stamp set is in our current Mini catalog which is available through the end of April, I suggest you add it to your collection.

No comments: