Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Woo Hoo! Birthday Card

 I can't get enough of the single stamp "Woo Hoo!"  and I love to color so this one is right up my alley!  The good news for those who don't like to color is there really is not that much coloring!
Isn't  it cute!  We did stamp it and cut around tall those scallop edges, but that's not something you'd have to do.  But if you know me at all I also love to cut things!!  If you don't love it, it may be that you don't own a good pair of paper cutting scissors, and I'd like to recommend our Paper Snips!
These small, thin-bladed scissors are perfect for all your paper trimming needs. They are great for snipping that little bits of paper or when trimming ribbon. Thin stainless steel blades for perfect cutting in even the tiniest areas.

■ Precision-ground tips allow for cutting all the way to the end of the blades
■ Protective shield (safety cover)
■ Comfort-grip handle for ease in cutting
■ Exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
■ 2-1/2" blade

Now for the what I used to color this.  Stampin' Up's! Markers are the BEST!  I used Pool Party, Lucky Lime Aid, and Crumb Cake.  Now you might be wondering how I got that darker color for the icing... well that is three coats of maker.  I colored the whole cake with crumb cake Marker and then went over the icing two more times... That way you get more color tones out of one marker!  Markers are sold some individuality in color Collections and as a Big Set.  If you are like me you will want them ALL! 
Thanks for stopping by and crafting with me.If you'd like to join in on a class or have other questions about this project contact me   
Jan 

No comments: