Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where I "Get" to work each Day!

 Thought I'd share a bit of my world with you.  I have just added these Ikea cabinets to my Stamp room.  I got in on a great deal on these but sad news is that one of my Friends who I would have not met except through Stamping is moving away...:(  You will be missed, Kris.
I I have done the last few days is get the Labels on them.  I used the Big Shot and the Apothecary Accents Framelits # 127003 to cut Chalk board paper ( this was a last years SAB Gift) and Labeled them... Some just say "Stuff"...lol
 

 Others do have exactly what is inside!  I'm thrilled.
 The 5th Cabinet is next to my Big Shot Station and I have my dies sitting on top!  
 This is the view when you walk in and my new cabinets are on the left and right.
Now here is my workstation... Yep  pretty messy, but for me it's pretty clean....I am an extremely messy stamper and crafter. 
 I never stop to put things back, but that is my new goal!
Thanks for stopping by.  Now when you see my Creations you will know 
where I was when it all started.  
I'll be doing another session of what is in the drawers, So Stay tuned.

No comments: