Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Googly Ghouls!

 Did you know that this set, "Googly Ghouls" is my favorite set in the Holiday Mini?  I just love it and the googlie eyes are so so fun!  They make me smile.
This is a combo project I am working on for the Therapy Thursday Club this month.  I hope it makes them smile too. It is so so easy!
 Our 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch matches up with the Round tags (of course they do)  I use the polka dot designer paper which I am also in LOVE with!
 Order the kit!  You get 20 printed double sided tags 10 of each, 10 Glassine Bags 50 adhesive backed googly eyes and Pumpkin pie/white baker's twine (color exclusive to this kit) for $7.95!!! There is an amazing bundle deal where you get the wood or clear mount Googly Ghouls stamp set with the kit for S$16.95 Clear 0r $20.95 Wood mount
I ran this glassine bag through the big shot with the New Chevron Folder and it just adds more dimension! 
Order yours today at my online store at www.janburnett.stampinup.net or email me and I'll be glad to add it to my order!  
Have FUN!  Stamp Something


Ghoulish Googlies

Stamp Sets: Googly Ghouls (Holiday Catalog page 27) Wacky Wishes (Hostess only, Page 204)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Paper:  Polka Dot Parade (Page 164)
Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (Page 27 Holiday Catalog) Includes Googlies for eyes
Ink:  Black Stazon
Marker: Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron Folder, and Paper Snips, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
Ghoulish Googlies Designer kit and Googly Ghouls are available in a bundle Save $4

No comments: