Friday, March 9, 2012

Wedding Card

When I first saw this die ( Bird one)  I didn't think it would be one that I wanted.  But after seeing what beautiful creations other had done with it I decided to get it. 
 I played with it for hours.  I made Birthday Birds with a hat and all color birds some with different embellishments before I came up with this wedding bird.  Fun Flower is  one of my FAVORITES!  so I decided to add it . 
 The actual one I ended up with after this pic was taken the bird has a pearl necklace on.  She really looks Elegant.  
I'm hoping that my buds will like making this.  I sure had fun playing with it.  If you don't own it and you were like me and wondered what all can you do with a bird die... Get it!  You'll have a blast.  I'll share some more tomorrow.
Thanks for stop-in by. 

No comments: