Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin from TP

 First before you think I have really lost it, Hang on and I'll show you how you can use this Roll of Toilet Paper to make a Pumpkin.  Ok So You will need a roll of TP, newspaper, Or Tissue paper, a stick and a fat quarter of material.  Of Course I will be using some of SU's Fabric.
 First thing squish down the toilet paper.  I do suggest you get the single not double roll.. It was tough squishing this double roll.
 Then take the newspaper or tissue paper and begin to fold it up and stuffing it in to the toilet paper tube.
 I used my bone folder to stab in in.  Here is my material.  This is from the Beau Chateau designer fabric.  You can find all our beautiful designer fabric on page 196.
 Fold up the fabric like you did the news paper and stuff it in the tube too.  Again use your bone folder to secure it.
 I went outside to get a stick (I guess that is were all sticks are)  and stuffed it in the center
I then used some of our linen thread to wrap around the stem and then used the coordinating designer paper and cut some leaves out with the big shot and the "Leaves" die.  I'm going tomorrow to get some "single" rolls and try them.. Try some and email them to me!  It took all of 5 minutes to make!  How fun! Toilet paper pumpkins!

No comments: