Monday, September 26, 2011

Samples

 I have so many great things to share with you.  I just have to stop long enough to take pics and get them posted.  I have all the samples from Founder's.  It's just been go go go since I got home.. Vacation is over!  lol
This sample above and all of these were taken in Susan Adams Studio.  She has some amazing stuff and I just love being there.  There is such a fun vibe when you are there!
 Love how she made this one have Hair!  Looks like mine right now.
 This is so pretty the pic doesn't do it justice,  Love how she used the circle punch to create a big Scallop border.  Below is the close up version.

 Great use of the designer paper and then she ran it through the vintage wallpaper embossing folder
 Stockings are just too much fun.  I have a "stocking" card we are doing tomorrow night at my Holiday Card Club
This is using the milk carton die x2 and creating this cute box!  Stay tuned I have lots to share.  Thanks for stopping by

No comments: