Monday, April 11, 2011

Framed Big Shot Project

 In this months "Stampin Success" a magazine that Stampin' Up! send out monthly to all demonstrators there was a similar framed big shot project.   I loved it!  I spent yesterday Cleaning/purging my stamp room and came across frames I had bought for some project and they were stashed in one of my cabinets.  So in the mist of all the Cleaning I decided to find my Stampin' Success and see what I could come up.  I cut a piece of Flashing and ran it through my vintage wallpaper embossing die. framed it, then Cut the "B" from the Alphabet set, ran it through the big shot.. The flower is one of the three sizes of "paper" flowers that are in the catalog and through in a couple of punched flowers that were from the scraps.  Add one of the cute fabric brads and I love how it turned out.  The best part is if you could have see the MESS I was working in when I made it.  I literally had drug everything out of my cabinets and it was all in the floor, hall and my office...
Let me know what you think!

No comments: