Monday, March 7, 2011

Creating sure is messy!

 You have seen this but this one is mine.  I coppied it from a swap and so I thought I'd show you my version.. YEP looks just like the other one.  Hope the girls like making this one.  I have punched out all the circles for them so they just have to have fun and put them together
 Why is creating SOOOOO Messy?  There was no spot to stamp!  So before I started cutting cardstock for Card Club I had to clean this MESS up!  Geeze... I'll send out a cleaned up view..
 This set is one of the FREE ones you can get with your $50 purchase.  Engraved Greetings.  It's a set of two.  The girls can choose which version they want to make.  Don't know why I waited so long to get this set....OH yeah  probably cause I got it for FREE.  Look real hard and you will see the little pearls I put at the top and bottom of the image.

THis ones shows off four of our embossing folders.  It also showcases another Set Punch a bunch that you can get during Sale-a-bration.  I pulled out an oldie but goodie for the bottom.  Love the Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz together, added the pear pizzazz seambinding ribbon a little linen thread and what a cute card.  Thanks for stopping by, and If I can help you with any projects let me know.  (and if you want to come over and help me clean up that mess feel free)
Jan

No comments: