Monday, December 20, 2010

Team Effort

 These were inspired by My Friend Georgia!  I want 13 of these, 12 for my Big Shot Club members (Which are a GREAT Group!) and one for my gift for our Demo Meeting.  The First two are a sneek Peek at the new Fabric that will be available to all of you first part of January 2011.  All of these are made with SU Fabric, Buttons Big Shot Dies and ribbon.  The dies used are the Square Scallop and the Flowers Fold die!  My Mom( Sylvia) Sewed all of these and at my request put in zippers!  I cut the fabric squares and flowers with my Big Shot and assembled the flowers.  That are attached with a pin back so that you can take it off if you need to wash it or if you just want to wear the flower.

I think all the girls were happy with theirs,  There was no two alike.  If you sew or know someone who does.. This is a great project to start on with your Big Shot that Santa put under YOUR tree this year!

No comments: