Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Punch Fish


This was the card we did at club and added to our punch book. The original idea came from my Stampin' Success Magazine that I receive monthly from Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator. They have art contest and this was one of the winners by Katie Resop from Wisconsin. She had made two fish facing each other as a Valentine card..I love SU punches! the tail and fins are the 5petal punch, His Lips are one of the flowers from the BoHo Punch, and her scales are the Scallop Circle. I love how the verse on the card looks like it is coming right out of her mouth. The verse is from the Best Wishes & More Stampset. It was a set I received FREE when I attended the Orlando Regional this past January.. So many resources as a Demonstrator and not to mention FREE Sets. I love for you to join my Fun team of SU Demonstrators.. Go to my website www.janburnett.stampinup.net and email me for ALL the benefits of being a SU Demo!
I have the BEST job ever!

No comments: