Saturday, February 21, 2009

Top note Sympathy

The last few day's I've been making cards for all occasions and I've been stuck on this color combo. Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. This designer paper is from the "Frosty Days' Which was in the Holiday mini and is now retired...booohooo, but I love these colors together. If you came to my camp I showed you how to make these flowers and leaves from punches.. I can't quit making them! I folded my cardstock and put it in the landscape way on my topnote die to get this card. We did one at Camp that I had put it in the portrait direction and I love them both.. This top note die is just the best!
I'm made some other cute things I'll be sharing after our Demonstrator meeting Monday ( don't want to give it away)
Happy Stampin'
Jan

No comments: